Bookkeeping for the Farming IndustryCDC Bookkeeping | 242A Cardinal Cres Saskatoon, SK S7L 6H8
Farming in the 21st Century is more than a lifestyle, it is a business and successful farmers treat it like one.
Our farming industry clients have the skills to run any business anywhere. Their complete dedication and commitment to success in Saskatchewan’s agriculture industry benefits our province, our nation, and beyond.
- AgExpert and QuickBooks one-on-one training
- Inventory tracking
- GST filing
- Payroll including preparing and filing T4’s and T4 Summary
- Up-to-date bookkeeping and reporting so you can make business decisions based on the numbers
Helpful Articles & News
- 3 Reasons Your Start-Up Needs a Bookkeeper 4 months ago
- What Small Business Owners Need to Know About Income Tax 5 months ago
- Top 5 Most Common Accounting Errors Made by Small Businesses 6 months ago
- Why am I having cash flow problems? 6 months ago
- Why You Should Outsource Your Payroll 1 year ago