About UsCDC Bookkeeping | 242A Cardinal Cres Saskatoon, SK S7L-6H8
The number one thing on every business owners mind is “How much money am I making?” CDC Bookkeeping can help you manage your finances and provide bookkeeping/accounting services to your company on-site or at our office. Weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly services available for small businesses to large corporations.
- QuickBooks Online
- Simply Accounting
- Set up and maintain a complete set of books according to the legal requirements of CRA and GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts such as Bank Statements and Credit Card Statements.
- Calculate and prepare Payroll, GST Remittances, PST Remittances, Corp Tax Installment Remittances.
- Record and pay Accounts Payable, record and receipt Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare Financial Reports such as Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Cash Flow Statements, Job Costing Reports.
- Prepare a complete year end General Ledger report and forward it to your accountant, thus giving your accountant detailed accurate reporting and saving you money.
The whole CDC process will begin with an initial meeting process to determine what services you require for your small business.
. We’ll set up a system to collect your data in the manner most convenient for you. CDC offers complimentary pick up of your data from your site.
You don’t need to leave work to deal with your bookkeeping affairs! We will record and handle your data efficiently and in strict confidence.